We may collect some of the following information:
What we do with the information we gather:
- We may collect information on form submissions:
- Names of people submitting a web enquiry
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
We require this information to better understand your requirements and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Internal record keeping of our customers.
- Use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services.
- We may use the information you provide to better customise our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This, however, may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You will have the option whether or not to allow cookies when you first viist our web ste..
The cookies we use:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Google Analytics (_utmb / _utmc / _utmz)
These cookies collect information on how visitors use our web site. This information is used only to help us improve our site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form. The information collected is the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from to visit the site and the pages they chose to visit.
- ASP (active server pages) use HTTP cookies to send users their unique session keys. ASP automatically processes this cookie and uses it to restore the values saved in the Session object. The cookie that is sent by ASP as a session ID is only valid until the browser is closed. The cookie is then flushed when the user exits the browser.
This Privacy statement is active as of 25th May 2018